PARAMEDICS (Full-Time or Flex-Time)
• CCMH is a hospital-based ambulance service that does about 200 calls a year and covers roughly 850 square miles.
• Duties would include responding to 911 calls and transfers as well as helping in the hospital when needed.
Contact Lindsey firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and more information. EOE.
CLINIC OFFICE NURSE/PHLEBOTOMIST (Full-Time)
Hours: 7:45 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Includes a benefit package.
PRN CLINIC OFFICE NURSE
Cavalier County Memorial Clinic-Langdon/Walhalla
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or as needed.
Needs Current North Dakota License
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
2 years of Professional clinical nursing experience
STAFF NURSE, RN OR LPN
Full time or part time, rotating shifts and weekends. Wage dependent on experience. Submit an application to: Lindsey Mehlhoff, RN DON or Jamie Nienhuis, RN CNO. Questions can be directed to Lindsey at 701-256-6109 or Jamie at 701-256-6137.
FLEX TIME COOK
CCMH is looking for a flex time cook. 12+ hours a week, including rotating weekends. Call Michelle Chock at 256-6181 or Linda Benoit at 256-6172.
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
To supervise and coordinate activities of personnel in the business office of the hospital and to coordinate the collection functions of the hospital.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Organizes and supervises office operations such as admissions, billing, filing insurances, sending statements, collections and other clerical services
- Maintains sufficient flow of work by evaluating office production and revising procedures accordingly
- Standardizes office procedures and initiates policy and procedural changes
- Directs department operations to prepare and retain records, files and reports in accordance with hospital standards
- Plans office layouts, requisitions office supplies and equipment and initiates cost reduction programs
- Exercises independent judgment within established policy to resolve problems with patient accounts
- Coordinates office collection procedures and analyzes collection reports to determine effectiveness of collection policies and determine further steps in collection efforts
- Monitors patient accounts and initiates collection procedures when necessary in accordance with hospital policy
- Handles correspondence and claims in connection with bankruptcies and estates
- Compiles data required for transfer of accounts to collection agency
- Compiles monthly report of bad debt account collections and bad debt write-offs
- Acts as liaison to Collection Committee (Board of Directors) and to collection agencies regarding bad debt accounts and collection procedures
- Coordinates with the Financial Director regarding Charity Care applications and recommends approval or rejection of application along with the corresponding discount if application is approved
- May participate in budget preparation
- Interviews and hires new business office employees and assigns them to duties within the business office
- May arrange training for all business office staff
- Conducts periodic staff meetings to inform staff of changes in policies and procedures
- Experience in the hospital business office or a similar business office is required
- Leadership experience is desired
- Usually requires some on-the-job training
- Must obtain certification from American Heathnet in various modules
- Verbal ability required to interpret and explain hospital business policies to employees and staff
- Numerical ability required to prepare reports and determine accuracy of employees’ work
- Knowledge and understanding of procedures for bill collection and follow-up
- Ability to determine and resolve billing problems with patients and insurance companies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently using judgment and analytical skills to resolve problems or discrepancies
- Ability to communicate with others to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with essential job functions and consistent with hospital policy
- Must have ability to plan, control and direct all activities in the business office
- Tact required to deal effectively with subordinates, employees, other staff and patients in carrying out functions of the business office
- Clear thinking requiredto make judgmental decisions in initiating business office policy and procedural changes
- Additional job duties as needed
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
Work is performed in an office setting and business casual attire is expected. This position requires good communication skills and the ability to learn new skills quickly as other duties may be required. Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are necessary to operate computers and various types of office machinery. May also require occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
Supervisor to: Admissions Clerk, Billing Clerk, Insurance Clerk, Receptionist, Collections Clerk
Hours: 40 hour week, 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
BENEFITS INCLUDE: (employees working 24+ hours per week)
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Medical Spending/Dependent Care
• Ancilliary Insurances (accident, cancer, disability, etc.)
• Paid Time Off and Extended Leave Benefit