PARAMEDICS (Full-Time or Flex-Time)
• CCMH is a hospital-based ambulance service that does about 200 calls a year and covers roughly 850 square miles.
• Duties would include responding to 911 calls and transfers as well as helping in the hospital when needed.
Contact Lindsey email@example.com for an application and more information. EOE.
Clinic Office Nurse/Phlebotomist (Full-Time)
Hours: 7:45 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Includes a benefit package.
PRN Clinic Office Nurse
Cavalier County Memorial Clinic-Langdon/Walhalla
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or as needed.
Needs Current North Dakota License
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
2 years of Professional clinical nursing experience
Licensed Nurse (Full-Time)
CCMH and Clinics is accepting applications for a FT licensed nurse to coordinate team based care and promote healthy behaviors in our community population with a focus on Medicare beneficiaries.
Please submit applications or questions to Darla Roder, COO at 701-256-6249 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: (employees working 24+ hours per week)
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Medical Spending/Dependent Care
• Ancilliary Insurances (accident, cancer, disability, etc.)
• Paid Time Off and Extended Leave Benefit